- OFFICE TEMPORARILY CLOSED
- Brand new appartment in Laval
- 3½ – 4½ and 5½ in 2022
- Located just across the street from the De la Concorde metro station
- Project TOD
(Transit Oriented Development)
- Green spaces with a large linear park
CLUB DISTRCIT CONCORDE is located on Léo-Lacombe Street and at the opposite of De la Concorde metro station. This brand new apartments project is offered in an all-inclusive package and has a lot to offer.
In addition to being a TOD (Transit Oriented Delevelopment) project, this set of six buildings will take place in a neighborhood where several zones will soon be developed by the city of Laval including several local services and green spaces. A large linear park will be introduced: in the end, nearly two hectares of parks will be developed in this new district in order to offer an exceptional quality of life.
ALL INCLUDED MONTHLY PAIEMENT
To make your life easier, Viva-Cité or AXCÈS Trigone, includes in your monthly payment:
- Heating / Air Conditioning
- Électricity / Hot water
- Basic telephone, Internet cable
- Appliances (5)
- Access to common areas (depending on the building)
- A beautiful variety of apartments going from 3½ – 4½ and 5½ which will be built and furnished to offer you the maximum ease. The windows, the choice of materials and the arrangement of finishes are chosen according to a philosophy of life promoting well-being.
- In addition, an experienced designer designs the common areas (living room, kitchen, gym, pool, etc.) with ingenuity and taste in order to offer you the most user-friendly places.
Advantages to buy with Habitations Trigone
- More than 22 000 units built
- A reliable builder with more than 30 years of experience.
- Services, public transport, businesses and parks just a step from your home
- New properties: economy of energy due to high standards and no renovation to be made
- The co-ownership life: no maintenance, green areas and entertaining spaces straight from the site or next to it
- Secured buildings provided with cameras
- Eco friendly: buildings conceived in the respect of the environment and the sustainable development