- Indoor parking
- Abundant fenestration
- 9 feet Ceiling
- Steel and concrete building
- At a walking distance of the train station and downtown Saint-Lambert
TRANQUILITY AND SAFETY
Living less than 10 minutes from downtown Montreal, residents of Saint-Lambert enjoy an exceptional lifestyle in a quiet, safe and comfortable environment, with access to a multitude of services.
QUALITY SITE AND ENVIRONMENT
This concept reflects its commitment to sustainability and Transit-Oriented Development (TOD), while helping reduce heat island effects and encouraging the use of public transit and car sharing.
CLOSE TO THE TRAIN
Rapid transit to Montreal
Quartier Victoria is located at the corner of Victoria and Cartier streets, a stone’s throw from the Saint-Lambert commuter train station. Rain or shine, users can travel in comfort on the train to downtown Montreal in less than 15 minutes.
Advantages to buy with Habitations Trigone
- More than 20 000 units built
- A reliable builder with more than 26 years of experience.
- Services, public transport, businesses and parks just a step from your home
- New properties: economy of energy due to high standards and no renovation to be made
- The co-ownership life: no maintenance, green areas and entertaining spaces straight from the site or next to it
- Secured buildings provided with cameras
- Eco friendly: buildings conceived in the respect of the environment and the sustainable development